- Ms Kacprzak specializes in administrative law, especially medical law concerning the functioning of health facilities and individual medical practices.
- She deals with the design of the system and individual solutions in the context of property conversions of companies that carry out medical activities: merger of companies, liquidation and conversion into a commercial law company (commercialization).
- Ms Kacprzak has many years of experience in the development and implementation of comprehensive consolidation projects for healthcare facilities which operate in the form of independent public healthcare facilities and carry out health activities as trading companies.
- She represents health care institutions in litigation regarding liability for medical mistakes and before the provincial commission for the assessment of medical incidents.
- Ms Kacprzak advises on the application of public procurement law and represents clients in proceedings before the National Board of Appeal.
- She represents health care institutions in proceedings before the National Health Fund in relation to procedures for concluding contracts with health care providers in competition and complaint proceedings, as well as in administrative courts and in proceedings to monitor the implementation of these contracts.
- Ms Kacprzak drafts contracts for the purchase of new technologies in the field of IT domain systems, LAN-WAN infrastructure (Wide Area Network), MLPS network services (Multiprotocol Label Switching), contracts for the delivery of network devices and for the delivery and implementation of systems before IT, as well as license agreements.
- She conducts training and webinars on topics related to the legal risk management system in the field of health protection.
- Health care
- New technologies
- Medical law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Commercial law
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation