- Monika specializes in comprehensive corporate consulting for Polish entities and foreign investors in the field of investment on the Polish market, as well as in crossborder matters and transactions, taking into account EU and international rules.
- She supports clients in the creation of business entities, including the establishment of companies, their branches or representations, with the development of individual legal solutions.
- Monika provides ongoing corporate service for business entities, including drafts of resolutions, assembly protocols, regulations and other intra-corporate acts.
- She helps clients with a complicated ownership structure to correctly identify real beneficial owners.
- Monika provides legal advice in the field of road and multimodal transport, on national and international level.
- She supports clients in preparing and reviewing contracts in the field of broadly understood corporate law.
- Monika provides advisory services and represents clients in legal proceedings before courts.
- She graduated in Law from A. Mickiewicz University in Poznań. Monika kolds a Bachelor's and Master's degrees in German and Polish Law from the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt Oder (studies in German), where she obtained a double degree LL.B. and LL.M. (spaciality: Private International Law).
- Industrial production
- Transport, forwarding and logistic
- Insurance and reassurance
- Private consumers
- Transportation law
- Corporate law
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation
- Insurance law