Trusted lawyer of the Embassy of Republic of Austria in Warsaw
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Austria in Gdańsk
- Mr Kacprzak has extensive experience on advising and pursuing matters in the field of Polish and international commercial, civil, commercial, maritime and transportation law.
- He specializes in advising the maritime and shipbuilding sector, in particular, offshore projects and shipbuilding projects for shipyards, ship-owners and banks.
- As well as this, he advises foreign and domestic airlines and insurance companies on transportation law, including aviation law.
- His expertise also includes advising on infrastructure projects within the areas of road transport, rail transport, shipping, aviation and energy.
- He is a leader in due diligence project management.
- He is a specialist in joint venture projects for domestic and foreign companies.
- Mr Kacprzak represents clients before Polish and foreign courts including the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg and arbitration courts - among others in Vienna and Zurich.
- He was a speaker at many international conferences and training courses for foreign lawyers, e.g. in Stuttgart in the area of traffic law, in Antwerp in the area of contract law and at the IHK Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel in the area of industrial and real estate law.
- Mr Kacprzak is a member of international legal associations: the German-Polish Lawyers' Association and the German-Nordic Lawyers' Association.
- He is the author of the publications "Safe contract", "Polish company is a Polish company" and co-author of "Rules for lawyers in connection with the provisions of 'The Money Laundering Act'".
- Mr Kacprzak also gained his professional experience at Ernst & Young and in international law firms.
- He studied law at the University of Toruń (Poland) and in Regensburg (Germany).
- Shipyard and marine
- Construction and infrastructure
- Transport, forwarding, logistic
- Insurance and reassurance
- Industrial production
- Commercial law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Marine law, shipbuilding
- Transportation law
- Energy law