- Michalina specializes in commercial law, company law, transportation law, international court and arbitration proceedings.
- She provides advice in the field of corporate law, including day-to-day services in the field of company law.
- She represents insurers as well as transport and forwarding companies in court disputes regarding domestic and international transport claims.
- Michalina represents clients in court and arbitration proceedings in civil and commercial matters. She has many years of experience in representing clients in foreign court proceedings and international arbitration proceedings.
- She provides legal assistance in the recognition and enforcement of Polish court and arbitration awards abroad as well as recognition and enforcement of foreign court and arbitration awards in Poland.
- Michalina graduated from the School of American Law organized by the Chicago-Kent College of Law and the University of Gdańsk.
- She gained experience, among others in the legal department of the largest bank in Poland.
- Maritime and shipbuilding
- Construction and infrastructure
- Transport, forwarding and logistics
- Commercial law
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation
- Maritime law, shipbuilding
- Transportation law