- Magdalena is a specialist in providing legal services for international corporations, in particular corporations operating in the field of production, transport and commercial real estate.
- She advises on corporate governance, for example, on changes in the company’s share capital and ownership of commercial companies – both capital companies and partnerships.
- She drafts legal documentation for corporate governance, in particular articles of the company’s formation, minutes of ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings, minutes of management board meetings;
- Magdalena advises relating to mergers, divisions and takeovers of shares of commercial companies and their assets;
- She advises on the liability of the members of commercial companies’ governing bodies;
- Magdalena advises on labour law, including on company and sector collective labour agreements, work regulations and remuneration regulations.
- She drafts and introduces amendments to the collective labour agreements and regulations.
- Magdalena assists the employer during negotiations with the representatives of trade unions.
- She advises about trade secrets and non-compete agreements.
- She advises and drafts documents concerning employment restructuring.
- Magdalena advises on investment projects and on the acquisition of immovable property, from drafting of a preliminary sale contract, due diligence analysis, till preparing of a closing of a transaction and security documents for financing institutions.
- She participates in M&A projects, from the phase of due diligence analysis, through negotiations till the closing of the transaction.
- Magdalena represents clients in litigations – e.g. in cases for payment before common courts and arbitration tribunals, for damages for the material and non-material loss allegedly suffered, in electronic proceedings by writ of payment.
- She also represents clients in the proceedings before the Polish Competition and Consumers Protection Court in cases relating to the recognition of a contractual clause as abusive, imposing a fine, practices infringing the collective interests of consumers.
- She represents creditors and debtors in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings.
- She advises clients in disputes arising under contracts for infrastructure projects in road, rail, maritime, aeronautics, energy sectors (claim management).
- Construction and infrastructure
- Industrial production
- New technologies
- Corporate law
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Bankruptcy and restructuring law
- Intellectual property law
- Labour law
- Private consumers