On December 15, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., together with the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce, we conduct a webinar on "Introduction of the COVID-19 Regulations. Employer's Right or Obligation. Risks and Responsibilities".
You're invited to attend.
You can find the registration page at the following link:https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArcOGrpj0iHtCuBlySTDTJrFdy6DIJ2yFI
1. Should the employer introduce the COVID-19 regulations?
- Legal risks related to COVID-19, including:
Difficulties in running a business
Restrictions imposed by the Public Health Inspection (Sanepid)
Compensation liability towards employees
2. Measures to prevent infections among workers including:
- Is the practice of taking the temperature of employees and visitors legal?
- Can an employer refuse to allow an employee who is suspected to be infected and who is not sent to isolation or quarantine to work?
- What legal problems are associated with the practice of receiving statements (from employees, third parties) about the risk of infection and its collection?
3. Proceedings in the case of an infection in an employee or an outsider who stayed at the workplace
4. Problems in the field of personal data protection - employees and outsiders
5. Corporate regulations and national requirements for COVID-19
Magdalena Włodarska - attorney-at-law at Kacprzak Law Firm, has many years of experience in advising international corporations, including in the field of labour law.
Anna Bobrowska - attorney-at-law at the Kacprzak Law Firm, specializes in particular in labour law matters.